|Aries in all its glory|
Aries pours black with a light brown, finger width head. Most of the aroma seems to come from the Imperial Pumpkin Ale side of things. Lots of autumn spice. Upfront, the flavor in Aries is all Imperial Pumpkin. However, as you swallow, you can start tasting some smooth chocolate flavors from Old Heathen. It all comes together nicely. If you see this one around anywhere, and you're in the mood for some autumn spice with a bit of stout thrown in, give it a try!
|Weyerbacher Aries, Up Close and Personal|
Facts about Aries the Constellation:
- Known as Aries the Ram (Aries is actually Latin for Ram)
- The constellation is not very luminous and contains only 3 stars that could be called "bright"
- Best viewed in December at 9pm
- contains several stars with known planets
- Alpha Arietis (also known as Hamal) has an orbiting planet with a mass greater than Jupiter. Alpha Arietis shines with a reddish color and has a mass twice that of the Sun.
- HD 12661 has two planets that are larger than Jupiter
- Aries' 3 brightest stars are Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Arietis (they make the Ram's head and horns)
- Gamma Arietis is a triple star that includes a binary system (like Tatooine, in Star Wars) and a K-type star orbiting the binary