- Oliver from Literature and Libation certainly has a way with words. And mixing up words. In this case, spoonerisms. He provides us with the most unique look at The Alchemist's Heady Topper that I've seen!
- Drunk and Unemployed's Fervere tells his tale of locating Anchor Brewing's Old Foghorn Barleywine, an ale I have yet to, but really need to, try.
- Tired of reading "What I'm Thankful For" posts? Check out Josh from Short on Beer and his "My Not Thankful List", and don't forget to add your own!
- Jake, writer of the Baltimore beer blog Hipster Brewfus, pays a visit to Millstone Cellars, makers of handcrafted ciders and meads. He does a great job showcasing what they have to offer, and makes me thirsty doing it!
- Chuck Cook's writing and photography has a way of bringing a bit of Belgium into your home. His website, Drink Belgian Beer / Belgian Beer Specialist, offers readers Belgian beer news and articles on Belgian breweries (brouwerij) and cafes. The prior link will bring you to an article on Herberg De Zwaan, a lambic cafe that opened in 2011.
Make sure to add these great blogs to your Feedly, or whatever RSS reader you use since Google Reader went kaput!