Brewed to the style of an American Barleywine (think bitter hops, over the top malts and an alcohol by volume over 10%), Cassiopeia can be found in 12 oz. bottles at the Weyerbacher Visitor's Center (while supplies last) and has limited availability in kegs at bars where Weyerbacher is served.
|Weyerbacher Brewers' Select Cassiopeia, an American Barleywine|
Cassiopeia, the Constellation (from Constellation Guide)
- named after a vain and boastful queen in Greek mythology
- Ptolemy wrote about the constellation in the 2nd century
- 3 of the stars located in Cassiopeia have known planets
- You can find the births and deaths of stars in Cassiopeia: it contains the aftermath of a supernova, but also homes a star forming cloud known as the Pacman nebula
- American Barleywine
- 10.9% ABV
- Chocolate and orange notes
- Brewed with vanilla beans
Don't miss this one!
|Weyerbacher Cassiopeia, an American Barleywine|